Essex Chimney Sweep 'The Sweep Guy'
As a responsible, local business, I’ve implemented strict procedures to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We use appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as standard.
To prepare for our visit you must, where possible;
– Open window(s) at least one hour before your scheduled appointment slot to allow the room(s) to be as well ventilated as possible
– Remove all objects, such as ornaments, pokers, fuel etc, from the fireside/hearth area
– Clean the fireplace area (stove door handles, the stove itself, the hearth etc)
– Allow a clear, uninterrupted passage from the main entrance into your property through to the fireplace area. Remove any furniture (coffee tables etc) which are in the way of this route
– Ensure a plug socket (extension lead if necessary) is next to the hearth area.
Social distancing must be respected at all times during the visit. Customers will be asked to vacate the room during the sweeping process.
Card or contactless payment methods will be taken at the end of the appointment.
IMPORTANT: You must NOT book an appointment if you or any person in your household has either Coronavirus (Covid-19) or appears to have symptoms relating to the virus. If this happens once an appointment has been booked, you must notify us immediately.
If you have any queries or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.